About Your Inspector
“I Personally Stand Behind
Every Inspection I Perform & Inspect Every Home As If It Were My Own Purchase.”
Company Owner & Certified
is native to Atlanta and grew up in East Cobb, located in Marietta. Kip now resides in Atlanta, GA with his wife Wendy and
son Andrew. He has extensive knowledge and experience in construction management from working in the multi-family, residential
and mixed-use industries as a general contractor in Georgia for over a decade. Kip is a certified home inspector through both
American Society of Home Inspectors and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. He provides mold assessments
with air sample testing, radon testing, water intrusion assessments, and home inspections across Atlanta.
Kip is a Certified Level
1 Thermographer, where he has performed thousands of Infrared Thermal Imaging scans during home inspections and mold assessments.
Keystone Property Inspections, LLC carries $1 million General Liability Insurance.
- American Society of Home
Inspectors (ASHI) - #246782
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) - #07032108
- Certified Level 1 Thermographer (ASNT
Exam Board of Professional Home Inspectors - #KM744957
- Graduate of Georgia Institute for Home Inspectors - #200601421
- Certified Mold Inspector (CMI)
- Certified Mold Inspector & Assessor (CMIA)
- International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants– IAC2-01-2023
- B.S. Consumer Economics and Housing
- University of Georgia